Call for Papers はこちらもご参照ください。
Dear Members of the International Programme Committee of the IFSR2005!
Once again I would like to thank you for having accepted to be a member of this illustrious international forum.
With respect to IFSR2005 I would like to ask you for support in the following areas:
- a) making IFSR 2005 known by disseminating the Call for Papers - we have extended the deadline to July 15, 2005 by whatever means you have. You can use the attached Call for Papers (in .pdf and in .txt form!).
- b) Helping with the paper reviewing process for IFSR 2005. We expect papers to come in during the first two weeks of July (with, as we all know, several late-comers). We hope to conclude the reviewing process by beginning of August. The reviewing process will be done individually by each symposium/workshop by its own 'Local Programme Committee (LPC)'. Within the next week you will probably be invited by one or two chairpersons of these LPC to join their committee and I ask you in the name of IFSR2005 not to refuse this task.
- c) Around middle of October 2005 will ask you to disseminate a Call for Participation, which we will send to you and which will contain the programme of the Congress.
- d) Based on your own scientific and professional experience and on the papers you saw during the reviewing process we also ask you for some input to the Workshop ('New Roles of Systems Sciences') chaired by Matjaz Mulej from Maribor University in Slovenia. This should help us all to better identify these now roles and purposes (send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org !)
- e) As far as it is possible for you we would also like to see you attend IFSR 2005 and even contribute a paper, but we understand that this will not always be possible.
So once again 'thank you' for joining the International Programme Committee for IFSR 2005 and help us to make this first IFSR Congress a big success.
With many thanks beforehand
Programme Chair 2005, Secretary/Treasurer of the IFSR
General Chair IFSR 2005, President ISKSS
General Chair IFSR 2005, President of the IFSR
Prof., Systems Engineering and Automation Kepler Univ. Linz, Austria